Join Our Team
We are always looking for talented and fun people to join our team. We are currently hiring for the positions below:
location: telecommute(work from home)
Description: Your job will be to assist our customers with all their car related questions. This is a work from home position, so you'll be on a flexible schedule(~25 hours a week). When applying, please provide the hours you are available.
- 5+ years experience as a mechanic(at least 2 years experience at a new car dealer)
- Positive attitude, and willingness to do everything possible to help the customer.
- Love of everything automotive.
- Willingness to spend 2 days at our HQ in North NJ, so we can make sure that you fit our requirements and understand the type of service we expect from you(we'll compensate your travel costs + will pay for your hotel room...even if we decide you are a bad fit).
Your compensation relies heavily on customer's satisfaction with your help. At the end of each month, we
calculate your customer satisfaction % to figure out how much you'll get paid for that month.
Our base rate is $2,000/mo(comes out to about $20/hour). And requires you to keep a satisfaction rate above 95%.
If you hit 100%(not that rare), your pay will increase to $3,000/mo(~$30/hr).
However, if your rate falls below 95%, we have a problem. We live and breathe our customers, and we can't afford for them to have a bad experience. If that happens, we'll take a look at your interactions with our customers. If we feel that some of the negative ratings weren't warranted, and you go above 95%, you'll keep the base rate.
Otherwise, your pay will go down to $500/mo(consider this a warning). But if we find that you really screwed up(were rude to the customers) or that you aren't living up to the quality we stand for, then we'll have to go our separate ways.
location: North NJ(30 mins away from NYC, accessible by trains and buses if you are willing to walk 30 minutes)
Description: Your job is to connect our customers to our mechanics based on who is available at the moment. Essentially, you are to make sure that the BMW M3 ticket goes to the BMW mechanic, and the Honda Civic ticket goes to the Honda mechanic.
Must be responsible, dependable, and able to work well independently
- Basic automotive knowledge(if the customer tells you they have a Jetta, you should know that it's made by Volkswagen)
- Excitement about working in the automotive industry
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Email
$10/hr - these are hourly positions requiring 20-40 hours per week. Flexible schedule, which makes this a perfect job for college students.
location: North NJ(telecommute available after 6 months)
Description: We are looking for good engineers to help out with our increasingly complicated backend system.
Basic automotive knowledge(car enthusiasts a +)
Depends on what you bring to the table.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please email your resume to [email protected]